Burnaby City Council hereby gives notice that it will hold a Public Hearing to receive representations in connection with
A) proposed amendments to "Burnaby Zoning Bylaw 1965", and
B) proposed heritage landmark designation
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, and in accordance with Ministerial Order No. M192/2020 and the Class Order (mass gatherings), the Public Hearing will be conducted virtually and live-streamed on the City’s website. The public may participate in the meeting via phone, Zoom Webinar, or provide comments to Council in writing.
All persons who believe they are affected by a proposed bylaw shall be afforded a reasonable opportunity to be heard:
1. Submit written comments to Council
- email to email@example.com
- mail to Mayor and Council, c/o Office of the City Clerk, 4949 Canada Way, Burnaby, BC V5G 1M2
PLEASE NOTE ALL WRITTEN SUBMISSIONS MUST BE RECEIVED BY 2:45 P.M. ON 2020 OCTOBER 27 AND CONTAIN WRITER'S NAME AND ADDRESS WHICH WILL BECOME A PART OF THE PUBLIC RECORD.
2. Participate LIVE through a Zoom Webinar
- see details and instructions on the City’s website (www.burnaby.ca/publichearings)
3. Participate LIVE through Phone Conferencing
- Dial toll free 1-855-353-9183 / Passcode 59735# and follow participation instructions provided
4. Watch the Public Hearing LIVE
Reports, bylaws, and related information respecting the zoning bylaw amendments are available on the City’s website (www.burnaby.ca/publichearings) from 2020 October 15. Any questions regarding the Public Hearing processes and agenda items may be directed to the Office of the City Clerk, 604-294-7290.
NO PRESENTATIONS WILL BE RECEIVED BY COUNCIL AFTER THE CONCLUSION OF THE PUBLIC HEARING
Blanka Zeinabova, ACTING CITY CLERK