Burnaby City Council hereby gives notice that it will hold a Public Hearing to receive representations in connection with: a) proposed amendments to "Burnaby Zoning Bylaw 1965"; and b) proposed retention and protection of historic property seeking Heritage Designation.
All persons who believe they are affected by a proposed bylaw shall be afforded a reasonable opportunity to be heard:
1. In-person at the Public Hearing
2. Submit written comments to Council
- email to email@example.com
- mail to Mayor and Council, c/o Legislative Services, 4949 Canada Way, Burnaby, BC V5G 1M2
- fill out a webform on the Public Hearings page on our website at burnaby.ca/Public Hearings
PLEASE NOTE ALL WRITTEN SUBMISSIONS MUST BE RECEIVED BY 2:45 P.M. ON JUNE 27, 2023 AND CONTAIN WRITER'S NAME AND ADDRESS WHICH WILL BECOME A PART OF THE PUBLIC RECORD.
3. Participate LIVE through a Zoom Webinar
- see details and instructions on the City’s website (www.burnaby.ca/publichearings)
4. Watch the Public Hearing LIVE
Reports, bylaws, and related information respecting the zoning bylaw amendments are available on the City’s website burnaby.ca/publichearings from June 8, 2023. Any questions regarding the Public Hearing processes and agenda items may be directed to Legislative Services, 604-294-7290.
NO PRESENTATIONS WILL BE RECEIVED BY COUNCIL AFTER THE CONCLUSION OF THE PUBLIC HEARING
N. Best, CORPORATE OFFICER